Saturday, March 30, 2013

Family fun with Animal Interaction - Olympic Game Farm



This place was so much fun. I would go back all the time if it weren't so expensive ($11 for me, my 2.5yo was free), or if they had some sort of annual membership deal. My son thought it was hilarious when the yaks and llamas ran in front of my car to make us stop and then shoved their noses against the windows. I found it a little scary, and had zero interest in rolling down my window to give them bread, but that didn't stop them from trying. 



I think my son was more interested in the roosters, peacocks, and rabbits that were everywhere than anything else, but I the bears were the most fun for me. One was hanging out right near the fence and I am pretty sure he waved to us. 


On thing i didnt like about that place was carnivores in small cages but would recommend this place if you are in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment